Welcome to my random blog

This site contain gay subjects, male nudity and straight personal point of views, which may offend you in one way or the other. You're not just needed to be an adult but also mature minded person browse thru this blog.

If you find this blog offensive, please click here.

Oh the pictures and certain statements are not mine, if you think it infringe your right, please let me know I will remove it. Of course, you can cut and paste certain ideas or pictures belong to me if you find them interesting, because I believe sharing.

August 13, 2011

Fridae's tyranny act



Above picture shows some of the gay's "news and features" that Fridae dot com frequently put in their web.  This time about a Malaysian gay pastor

 
 Then the administrator act as moral police warned some of the users behave. And comment #37 is mine, so what was in comment #37, was it an extreme personal attack? no clue right? because it was deleted.  This behaviour look familiar? Yes it is similar to some Asian countries like China, North Korea, Myanmar, Malaysia or Singapore government.  The info just deleted without others who want to know how offensive about certain comments by users.

Comment #37 was written by me in respond to comment #36.  Comment #36 said something abt Fridae's censorship so I responded to it by using my own example that I have a female friend who brought up a topic, and I used my own knowledge to debate abt it, then my female friend just telling me, "I don't want to argue with you".  I think she felt like I was attacking her, in fact, I just disagree with the topic she raised.

That was the story, so the editor deleted it.  Rather than deleted it why not warn me, so others will know my "insensible comment", so that others will not follow it.

Above pic on comment #41 was done by me after I found my comment on #37 deleted.  Later evening I got back and found out it was deleted.  I knew the editor will get rid of issue that don't agree with him/her, so I cropped the page before they do so as proof.


Don't ask me what comments were #53 and #54.  I have no single clue like you.  Need I say more as user schonranto said it clearly.  

It is so embarrassed that gay activist always said the straight communities don't give us right to participate events, hear our voices, accept the different, moral judgement against gay.  And this just happened in our very own community.  Shameless!


Meanwhile as I went back to check the bitchiness behavior of Fridae editor, here it goes again, comment #58 deleted - compare to pic above.

With such intolerance, next time don't write bad news about other people or country that ban/censor gay activities, because it make no different. Ironic

No comments: