Welcome to my random blog

This site contain gay subjects, male nudity and straight personal point of views, which may offend you in one way or the other. You're not just needed to be an adult but also mature minded person browse thru this blog.

If you find this blog offensive, please click here.

Oh the pictures and certain statements are not mine, if you think it infringe your right, please let me know I will remove it. Of course, you can cut and paste certain ideas or pictures belong to me if you find them interesting, because I believe sharing.

July 30, 2011

My type

Over the years in gay community, we like to make friend as in "my type".  And this "my type" is not about interests but more abt physicals appearance.

As my physical appearance is not please to most "my type", therefore no type. lol

No comments: