Welcome to my random blog

This site contain gay subjects, male nudity and straight personal point of views, which may offend you in one way or the other. You're not just needed to be an adult but also mature minded person browse thru this blog.

If you find this blog offensive, please click here.

Oh the pictures and certain statements are not mine, if you think it infringe your right, please let me know I will remove it. Of course, you can cut and paste certain ideas or pictures belong to me if you find them interesting, because I believe sharing.

September 5, 2011

Don't mean what he said

Because I have a few profile in one of those gay internet friendship web sites.  Lately, I received a sms from a guy, who said like to know more abt me, and he is not looking for fun or anything kinky. Fine with me. I myself also not really fond on meeting ppl despite I posted a few profiles here and there.

Then after a few relay sms, he called me at ard 9am Saturday, asking me abt my cock size, b or t, who am I etc, wanted me to go to his place right after.  WTF, who he really think he is.

First, I don't like typical liar, and second too bad although I have been single and bored for quite sometimes, I am one of those people that look for quality friendship rather than quantity.

And this person is around my age 40+, ya true, age don't mean mature and wise, even they might say eat more salt than you.

Abt him, of course, as usual I put his number in "ignore" list.

No comments: