Welcome to my random blog

This site contain gay subjects, male nudity and straight personal point of views, which may offend you in one way or the other. You're not just needed to be an adult but also mature minded person browse thru this blog.

If you find this blog offensive, please click here.

Oh the pictures and certain statements are not mine, if you think it infringe your right, please let me know I will remove it. Of course, you can cut and paste certain ideas or pictures belong to me if you find them interesting, because I believe sharing.

January 18, 2013

Religious

According to online dictionary merriam-webster dot com, religious is ...
relating to or manifesting faithful devotion to an acknowledged ultimate reality or deity.

Put it simple mean blindly accept whatever your logic sense is in, without question.

Religion is one of those thing you hate to come across but it is everywhere!

A Buddhist for sometimes.  I do not know much about the "religion" I am in.  All I know is all those make you "feel-good" talk / guidance not until I search my own in the internet....it is just a simple yet powerful sutra call Kalama Sutra, which has following statements
  1. Do not go upon what has been acquired by repeated hearing
  2. Do not believe in tradition, simply because it has been handed down for many generations
  3. Do not trust in anything just because it is spoken or rumoured by many
  4. Do not accept what is written in a scripture or text
  5. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers or elders
  6. nor upon surmise,
  7. nor upon an axiom,
  8. nor upon specious reasoning,
  9. nor upon a bias towards a notion that has been pondered over,
  10. nor upon someone's seeming ability
It is kind of strange that the Sakyamuni Buddha didn't say, you just believing me, your teacher, everything will be fine.  Yet, he threw in this thought provoking idea for deeper questioning without fear.  May be he knew believe him or not, a fact is not a fact until you independently want to know deeper..

Unfortunate, now a day most schools (Buddhism or not, religion or not), a teacher won't transmit this idea to his/her students.  If a student question, authority will be put in front.

I find the above statements useful even you are not a Buddhism, not a religion person.  I can see those scientists that are not tend to use "god" to answer the question, are the one that standout.  It is obvious if a "scientist" still tell you lightning is the result of thunder god, I think it will laugh your ass out without fortune teller to warn you in advance. 

No comments: