Welcome to my random blog

This site contain gay subjects, male nudity and straight personal point of views, which may offend you in one way or the other. You're not just needed to be an adult but also mature minded person browse thru this blog.

If you find this blog offensive, please click here.

Oh the pictures and certain statements are not mine, if you think it infringe your right, please let me know I will remove it. Of course, you can cut and paste certain ideas or pictures belong to me if you find them interesting, because I believe sharing.

June 2, 2012

Russian's Last Lost Prince

I am not really a fan of loyal family, because these people just a bunch of born-rich people that has little feeling on common people.

But one caught my cold heart was this Russian's last lost prince - Tsarevich Alexei Romanov.  So far, I searched high and low, but did not find any movie/film truly about him but his sister Anastasia yes.

My feeling about Alexei most probably like him, I was born as youngest child in the family, always sick and therefore got all attention from my loving mother and sisters, of course, unlike Alexei, I am not a loyal blood, and not as handsome as him.

I watched those who make clips/ web sites dedicate to him, and make my eyes teary.  I would like to share some of those clips that catch my heart and also thank to those who put effort to make such wonderful clips, as such I claim no credit for their effort.  Thank you.

Tsarevich Alexei Romanov of Russia - the story of my life
 
 (music: Croatian Rhapsody by Maksim Mrvica)

Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich of Russia
 
(music: The Lost Prince by Adrian Johnston)

Alexei Romanov...Innocent
 
(music:  Innocence by Avril Lavigne)

 When Alexei Died

No comments: