Welcome to my random blog

This site contain gay subjects, male nudity and straight personal point of views, which may offend you in one way or the other. You're not just needed to be an adult but also mature minded person browse thru this blog.

If you find this blog offensive, please click here.

Oh the pictures and certain statements are not mine, if you think it infringe your right, please let me know I will remove it. Of course, you can cut and paste certain ideas or pictures belong to me if you find them interesting, because I believe sharing.

April 22, 2012

Eco Sustainable Aquarium

Has been an aquarist since I was young.  Now coupled with fisheries degree.  I have my simple aquarium.  Like most fresh water aquarium owner, enjoy their pet fish swim gracefully in the tank.  But unlike most fish owner, I am lazy and no patience to change water so often, in fact I hardly change my fish tank, only top up when the water level is low.
Dirty water gravitate down and up by submerge pump

In order to do that, some effort needed to be put in.


No comments: