Welcome to my random blog

This site contain gay subjects, male nudity and straight personal point of views, which may offend you in one way or the other. You're not just needed to be an adult but also mature minded person browse thru this blog.

If you find this blog offensive, please click here.

Oh the pictures and certain statements are not mine, if you think it infringe your right, please let me know I will remove it. Of course, you can cut and paste certain ideas or pictures belong to me if you find them interesting, because I believe sharing.

April 21, 2012

Circumcision

I don't know in human history when did circumcision begin, but my observation told me that it is practiced in all dessert tribe, so I concluded it is for hygienic purpose and it all started by Abraham

And since one influential religion - Jewish begun this practice, it "branches" follow suit.  I believe this old day religion want their people to have less male genital disease, they added this into their context.  Contradict as it can be, they said God's creation is perfect, then why they purposely cut a tiny piece away from a man's body.

I am not really against circumcision.  As a male species, why can't wait until he mature enough to make decision, either for hygiene purpose or for cosmetic aesthetic purpose.  

Perhaps religion always don't want you to have many choices.  Else it will not stated "thy god is a jealousy god" Exodus 20:4-5

Most of the you might heard from the desert nomadic religion tell you, their single god's creation is "perfect", and if so perfect why need to do something about it? Ironic and hypocrite!


No comments: