Welcome to my random blog

This site contain gay subjects, male nudity and straight personal point of views, which may offend you in one way or the other. You're not just needed to be an adult but also mature minded person browse thru this blog.

If you find this blog offensive, please click here.

Oh the pictures and certain statements are not mine, if you think it infringe your right, please let me know I will remove it. Of course, you can cut and paste certain ideas or pictures belong to me if you find them interesting, because I believe sharing.

December 13, 2011

Flickering Screen

The other days after I reinstall my Windows, I had experienced flickering screen on both Windows XP and Windows 7. I did a lot of checking and reinstalling the OS flip-flop. Then checked online using another PC. finally found that I need to adjust my hardware accelerator not to the fullness as screen below:
Follow these steps:

1. Right click on the desktop and select Screen Resolution
2. On the window that opens up, click the Advanced Settings
3. Select the Troubleshoot tab, then click Change Settings
4. Move the Hardware acceleration slider towards none to reduce or turn off video
    hardware acceleration.  Click OK, and then click Restart system.

Please take note that you might need to change some media player setting to undone the DirectX functions, if your player depends on DirectX

No comments: